Monday, November 22, 2010

Out with the old

As I've mentioned in some of my previous blog posts, one of my favorite websites is mmo-champion.com, an new site dedicated to online games.  I've been visiting the site since late 2007 and they've never changed their even once, until earlier this month.

The old look of mmo-champion



Their new design gets them up to date with more recent web design protocols, feels less cluttered, loads faster, and is just easier on the eyes.  Despite this I didn't like the change at first because I had gotten used to the old design over the last 3 years.








I felt that this would be an appropriate update for this week as our reading was all about the coming of the digital era and ending with the introduction of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment